While searching for Bible facts I found this (http://www.holybible.com/resources/poems/interesting_facts.htm) and thought you might find it interesting reading.
The Bible is the life and tree of knowledge which contains:
* 66 books
* 1,189 chapters
* 31,173 verses
* 810,697 words
* and 3,566,480 letters.
* The longest chapter is Psalm 119.
* The middle verse is Psalm 118.8.
* The longest name is in Isaiah 8.
* The word “and ” occurs 46,627 times.
* The word “Lord” 1,855 times.
* 2 Kings 19 and Isaiah 37 are almost alike.
* The longest verse is Esther 8:9 with 90 words and 426 letters.
* The shortest verse is John 11:35; “Jesus wept”.
* Ezra 7:21 contains all the letters of the alphabet except 2.
* Ezra the scribe was the first to preach from a pulpit.
* The words “boy” and “girl” “chapel” “coffin” “eternity” and “reverend” are only mentioned once – read on until you find them.
* The finest piece of reading is said to be in Acts 26.
* The name of God is not once mentioned in Esther, although it contains so much holiness, knowledge, love, and wisdom.
Read the Bible diligently in preference to the trash of the present day. All who may doubt these words and figures, count them for yourselves.
The above wonderful calculations occupied much time, devotion, study and perseverance to complete the work, and it is said to have originated from either an afflicted invalid lady or from a convict long confined in prison, thus enabling him to help pass away the solitary hours, and who must have been blessed with the patience of Job to complete the task.
The above was taken from a print over 250 years old. The Friendly Companion, Vol CXIV November 1989