Kailani over at An Island Life is hosting a Valentine’s Day Swap – isn’t that a “sweet” idea!!! I am participating and wanted to give you a chance to get in on the fun too, so here’s how it works:
- If you’d like to participate, head over to An Island Life and then leave her a comment letting her know that you’d like to participate and whether you prefer a U.S. partner or are open to anyone world-wide. Then add your link to the Mr. Linky. You have until January 31st to sign-up.
- If you do sign-up, please make sure that you’re able to commit to participating. It’s kind of a bummer to send out a package and not receive one in return.
- On February 1st, she will be announcing your swap partners so make sure she has your email address.
- It is your responsibility to contact your partner and exchange mailing addresses. Please take some time to get to know each other. This is a great opportunity to make a new blogging friend!
- In order to try and get to know each other better, Kailani has posted a questionnaire in hopes we can learn a little more about you. You can post your answers on your blog or in comments.
- Try to send out your packages asap to ensure that your partner gets theirs on/before Valentines Day.
- You should try to spend somewhere between $8 – $10, not including shipping charges.
- Once you’ve received your goodies, don’t forget to post pictures so we can all see what you got!
- Have Fun!