Kailani over at An Island Life is hosting a Valentine’s Day Swap – isn’t that a “sweet” idea!!! I am participating and wanted to give you a chance to get in on the fun too, so here’s how it works:
- If you’d like to participate, head over to An Island Life and then leave her a comment letting her know that you’d like to participate and whether you prefer a U.S. partner or are open to anyone world-wide. Then add your link to the Mr. Linky. You have until January 31st to sign-up.
- If you do sign-up, please make sure that you’re able to commit to participating. It’s kind of a bummer to send out a package and not receive one in return.
- On February 1st, she will be announcing your swap partners so make sure she has your email address.
- It is your responsibility to contact your partner and exchange mailing addresses. Please take some time to get to know each other. This is a great opportunity to make a new blogging friend!
- In order to try and get to know each other better, Kailani has posted a questionnaire in hopes we can learn a little more about you. You can post your answers on your blog or in comments.
- Try to send out your packages ASAP to ensure that your partner gets theirs on/before Valentines Day.
- You should try to spend somewhere between $8 – $10, not including shipping charges.
- Once you’ve received your goodies, don’t forget to post pictures so we can all see what you got!
- What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
- A nice quiet steak dinner at a nice restaurant, then off to the movies.
- In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
- Usually I cook something or we do take-out, then we sit down in front of the television and watch our regular shows, then it’s off to sleepy time.
- If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
- Milk Chocolate covered Caramels, but they have to be bite sized because I like to let them melt a little, then chew a little and then I swirl them around for a party in my mouth!
- Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
- Rock Candy, Conversation Hearts, Jaw-breakers, Runts and French Burnt Nuts.
- If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
- What a silly question, who says I’d want to get out???
- Have Fun!