Okay, this is my 7th edition of Thursday Thirteen and this one’s all about why I’m glad I had my Gastric Bypass:
1. There is a little less of me everyday.
2. It makes me focus on taking better care of myself.
3. I can fit in the seats at the movie theaters.
4. I can fit into clothes I haven’t worn in over 4 years.
5. I weigh less today than I did 14 years ago.
6. I can fit into a booth at a diner or restaurant.
7. I can walk for more than 5 minutes without having to stop because of the excruiating pain.
8. I can stand for more than 5 minutes without having to sit down.
9. I can take longer showers.
10. My panties don’t fit like thongs anymore
11. I don’t pop out of my bras or shirts anymore.
12. I’ve already lost nearly 70 pounds in 14 weeks.
13. I have so many clothes I’ve saved over the years, it’s like having a whole new wardrobe.